Wednesday, April 1, 2009

29.

tomorrow, april 2nd (technically in just a couple of hours!), i will start the last year of my twenties! the big 2-9. i am so lucky to have wonderful friends who baked me cakes and sent me packages full of girly goodies.. and family who sent lovely birthday cards with checks inside! and my best love, who got me flowers and a dock/speakers for my Ipod! <3 we spent the night watching tv and eating pizza on the sofa.. snuggling and laughing. tomorrow night i've got some plans all to myself to celebrate, and i can't wait! it will likely be a long workday, so i am really looking forward to later on. here's to 29! its bound to be a great year, because 28 was awesome-- i've got a great job(s), an amazing boyfriend, and wonderful friends. what more could i ask for??

5 comments:

Allison said...

We share the same birthday...Happy Birthday. I'm glad to say you are a year older though. :) Have a good one! -Allison

Waxy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'm turning 28 on the 6th, I hope my 28th year is going to be as great as yours was!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

ENJOY YOUR DAY : ))

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Raea said...

Good stuff! Glad you had a happy birthday! xo