Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Echino.

i have been into japanese import fabrics lately, they are just so different from any fabrics available here. perhaps i'm a little behind the times, because i know this collection has been around for a while now. but i just ordered myself some Echino fat quarters (18x22"), all coordanating... you'll want to click on the photos to see them larger, because the prints and colors are amazing. the damask type prints are actually animals! they're bright and vibrant, and i'm sure designed for a very target audience, but i feel they'll fit right in with my style! i'm so excited to get these fabrics in the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Score! What a find!

Anonymous said...

So I just checked out the animal damask and I'm thinking I could use that for my chairs. How did you order it? The site I'm looking at isn't in english.....