Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CRUUUUUUUUUUISE!!!


well, my boyfriend surprised me today by booking our cruise!! we had been talking about it for a while now, but he went ahead and did it!! we'll be going november 28-december 6th, on royal carribean! leaves from puerto rico, ges to aruba, dominica, curacau, and st thomas! OMG! i can't even put enough exclamation points to convey my excitement!!! plus, you know this is a great excuse to shop for things like carry on bags, bathing suits, and cute summer wear! right at the peak of summer sales! eeee! so, needless to say we're so excited and now can't wait for the next five months to fly by!! :D

here's the link to the ship we'll be on, check out all of the awesome things to do:
voyager of the seas

if you have any stories or advice on cruising, please feel free to share! xo i'm sure i'll be posting more about this as time goes on!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, you are going to have so much fun! Cruises are awesome!

Fatty said...

Eeeee! That is so exciting!!! The time will fly by before you know it....my husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon (a little cheesy, I know) but it was seriously awesome. We went through the Hawaiian islands, and my advice would be, the days at sea can be just as fun as the days you're docked...relaxing by the pool, sipping frozen cocktails...going to the spa maybe? =) Oh and the food. Oh my. I'm pretty sure I gained about 5 solid pounds. Well worth all the delicious-ness though!

Anonymous said...

oh wow. I'm a little jealous.

So, I am sure you dont' remember, but earlier this year I contacted you to ask you what type of machine you use because I wanted to start quilting. I should blame you because I am addicted!! Just kidding, but seriously-thanks!! I hope you'll check out my blog sometime.

Oh, and I bought a Brother and LOVE it (different model though). I am going to do my best to take it with me overseas when we make a big move later this year.

darlingday(dot)blogspot(dot)com